Commercial property/premises are often acquired for a number of reasons. There may be businesses seeking to obtain premises due to growth, individuals wanting to purchase premises for the first time as a business location or an investor wishing to expand their property portfolio.
Our property team will ensure that the right legal arrangements are in place to suit your legal and business requirements. Needless to say, the commercial industry is a complex area – investing in good legal advice at an early stage will be beneficial to any business or individual, thereby protecting the investment and avoiding potential pitfalls in the future.
Oracle Solicitors team of highly experienced lawyers in London and Belfast have established a glowing reputation for dealing with cases promptly and sympathetically. You can depend on us for fast and efficient legal advice delivered in a language that you can understand.
- Acquisition and sale of freehold commercial properties
- Breach of covenants and lease termination
- Grant of new lease and assignments / transfer of ongoing leases
- Landlord’s consent to make alterations to premises
- Planning law and section 106 agreements
- Renewing a business tenancy