Contact Oracle Solicitors today if you need an Emergency Injunction to Stop Removal from the UK as we will offer the best advice and assistance to ensure that your rights are protected. Our lawyers in London and Belfast pride themselves on their successful and proven track record with such cases.
What is an Emergency Injunction to Stop Removal from the UK?
A person who is being removed from the UK and the Home Office, UKBA have set directions for his removal, can seek an emergency injunction from the Upper Tribunal to stop his removal from the UK if it can be shown that such an action is unlawful and therefore not in accordance with law.
In cases, where someone is being removed during time outside court working hours, an injunction can be sought from Duty Judge Upper Tribunal and such injunction can be obtained even over the phone by explaining to the Duty Judge Upper Tribunal how the removal of the person being removed is unlawful and not in accordance with the relevant law.
Expert Immigration Solicitors
Our immigration solicitors are experts in dealing with an application for the emergency injunction to stop the removal of a person for whose removal directions have been set by the Home Office. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from lawyers in London or Belfast in relation to your application for an emergency injunction.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for an emergency injunction, we will do the following for you:
- Our dedicated immigration specialists will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Upper Tribunal in your case.
- Our team will discuss your case in detail with you and advise you of its weaknesses and strengths.
- If necessary, we will liaise with the Duty Judge Upper Tribunal for an injunction against the removal in case of need for an injunction outside office hours of the Upper Tribunal
- Oracle’s friendly lawyers will keep you informed about the progress of your immigration matter
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow-up work until a decision is reached on our request for an emergency injunction
- The expert solicitor looking after your case will advise you about the implications of the decision by the Upper Tribunal on our request for the issue of an emergency injunction
We charge a fixed fee of £850.00 (+ VAT).
What services are included
- Considering documents
- Attending on the client
- Taking their instructions and providing advice
- Preparing and submitting the application
- Advising the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times. We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.