Contact Oracle Solicitors today if you need an Emergency Injunction to Stop Removal from the UK as we will offer the best advice and assistance to ensure that your rights are protected. Our lawyers in London and Belfast pride themselves on their successful and proven track record with such cases.
What is an Emergency Injunction to Stop Removal from the UK?
A person who is being removed from the UK and the Home Office, UKBA have set directions for his removal, can seek an emergency injunction from the Upper Tribunal to stop his removal from the UK if it can be shown that such an action is unlawful and therefore not in accordance with law.
In cases, where someone is being removed during time outside court working hours, an injunction can be sought from Duty Judge Upper Tribunal and such injunction can be obtained even over the phone by explaining to the Duty Judge Upper Tribunal how the removal of the person being removed is unlawful and not in accordance with the relevant law.
Expert Immigration Solicitors
Our immigration solicitors are experts in dealing with an application for the emergency injunction to stop the removal of a person for whose removal directions have been set by the Home Office. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from lawyers in London or Belfast in relation to your application for an emergency injunction.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for an emergency injunction, we will do the following for you:
- Our dedicated immigration specialists will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Upper Tribunal in your case.
- Our team will discuss your case in detail with you and advise you of its weaknesses and strengths.
- If necessary, we will liaise with the Duty Judge Upper Tribunal for an injunction against the removal in case of need for an injunction outside office hours of the Upper Tribunal
- Oracle’s friendly lawyers will keep you informed about the progress of your immigration matter
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow-up work until a decision is reached on our request for an emergency injunction
- The expert solicitor looking after your case will advise you about the implications of the decision by the Upper Tribunal on our request for the issue of an emergency injunction
Our charges will be based on the time actually spent by the solicitors
and other staff in respect of any work which they do on your behalf.
Our current hourly rates are set out below:
- Senior Solicitors – £400 (All figures exclude VAT)
- Solicitors – £300 (All figures exclude VAT)
- Trainee Solicitors, Paralegal – £150 (All figures exclude VAT)
The work we carry out on your immigration case can take several hours, therefore we understand some clients prefer fixed fee costs. We will provide you with a fixed fee quote at the initial consultation dependant on the complexity of your case (if you prefer this option).
If you wish to proceed with hourly rate fees you can expect on average to pay the following dependant on the fee-earners hourly rate.
Visit our immigration fees page for more info.
How long will my application take?
We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 – 8 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.
For an informal discussion regarding your case, or to book an appointment with our Immigration team, please call us now on 020 3051 5060.