Oracle Solicitors team of immigration specialists regularly assist with successful applications for Student Visas and Tier 4 Visas. The quality advice and ‘hands-on’ approach offered by our lawyers is what sets us apart from the rest.
Contact us today and our solicitors in London or Belfast will help you with your Student Visa UK (Tier 4 Visa) application in a fast and efficient manner.
Do I need a Student Visa UK?
The UK is a great place to study as it is home to some of the best schools and universities in the world. For people looking to move here to study but come from a country outside the EEA, a Student Visa UK may be necessary.
Foreign nationals looking to study in the UK must first apply for a Student Visa UK. In some cases, the UK Border Agency applies a points-based system along with other category-specific requirements under the immigration rules.
There are four different student visa categories:
- Tier 4 Child Visa (Aged between 4 and 17)
- Child Visitor
- Tier 4 General Visa
- Student Visitor Visa
Why Choose Us
We understand that the application process for a visa can be daunting and therefore we are here to help. Our lawyers who specialise in immigration matters will assist you throughout the process and ensure that everything is done correctly.
We charge a fixed fee of £850.00 (+ VAT).
What services are included
- Considering documents
- Attending on the client
- Taking their instructions and providing advice
- Preparing and submitting the application
- Advising the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times. We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.