Investors from overseas are hugely important to the growth of the UK economy. At Oracle Solicitors, we understand that and we are here to offer the best advice and assistance possible when applying for a Tier 1 Investor Visa.
Our team of dedicated immigration solicitors in London and Belfast have a wealth of experience when assisting with Tier 1 Investor Visas and their fast, efficient and “hands-on” approach is second to none. Contact us today for business immigration advice and we will be more than happy to help.
Do I need a Tier 1 Investor Visa?
The wide range of business sectors now operating within the borders of the UK means that lucrative investment opportunities are widely available to overseas investors.
The Tier 1 Investor visa is for those high-net-worth individuals who are looking to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
You do not need a job offer or a sponsor to apply for the investor visa category.
Your Tier 1 visa application will be based on your ability to invest a minimum of £2,000,000 in the UK. Unlike most other applicants under the points-based system, you will not need to meet the English language requirement nor show that you have sufficient maintenance funds to support yourself.
We will provide legal advice
If you are looking to invest in the UK, it is important to seek legal advice to understand the migration options open to you to ensure your case is effectively represented to the authorities and to avoid any delays with your application.
Oracle can provide that and through the years we have gained a great reputation for successfully assisting with the application for visas in both individual and business cases.
In most cases we can provide a fixed fee quote however we appreciate that some clients will prefer an hourly rate basis. We will provide you with a fee quote at the initial consultation.
What services are included
- Considering documents
- Attending on the client
- Taking their instructions and providing advice
- Preparing and submitting the application
- Advising the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times. We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.