If you are looking to start a business in the UK it is important to seek legal advice to understand the migration options open to you. This is to ensure your case is effectively represented to the authorities and to avoid any delays in your application.
Oracle Solicitors regularly deal with the successful applications for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas and understand the importance to the UK economy for entrepreneurs to set up or invest here.
What is a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?
Through the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, the UK is actively supporting non-EEA nationals to consider entrepreneurial opportunities within the UK.
A Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa will allow you to set up or take over the running of one business or more. You can work for your own business as a self-employed individual, provided the work meets the criteria for being self-employed. You can also bring family members and dependents with you.
Why Choose Us?
We will assist you all the way with your application and ensure that you are taking full advantage of the wonderful opportunities that are available in the UK. You can be guaranteed expert business immigration advice from our highly respected team and you will be kept well informed throughout about how the application is going.
In most cases we can provide a fixed fee quote however we appreciate that some clients will prefer an hourly rate basis. We will provide you with a fee quote at the initial consultation.
What services are included
- Considering documents
- Attending on the client
- Taking their instructions and providing advice
- Preparing and submitting the application
- Advising the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times. We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.