If you are a skilled worker coming to the UK for work, you will require a Tier 2 Visa. Oracle Solicitors are here to help and deal with the successful applications for Tier 2 Visas on a regular basis.
To make the application process as simple as possible and to avoid any delays, contact our immigration specialists today.
What is a Tier 2 Visa / Sponsorship Licence?
Through a Tier 2 (General) visa, medium and highly skilled workers are permitted to come to the UK to fill a temporary gap in the labour market.
Given the global nature of competition for talent and skilled workers, it is important that skilled migrants looking to work in the UK are supported in achieving the relevant immigration status.
As a skilled worker, with so much at stake for you and your future, it is important to seek legal advice to understand the migration options open to you, to ensure your case is effectively represented to the authorities and to avoid any delays with your application.
You are eligible to apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if you satisfy the following criteria:
- You must have a confirmed offer of employment from a licensed UK employer (sponsor).
- You must have a valid certificate of sponsorship.
- You must score 70 points under the points-based system.
UK Work Permits and Visas
The UK is a fantastic place to work as it boasts a vast array of opportunities for British citizens and migrants.
In order to work in the UK, you will require a UK working visa or work permit if your country of origin is outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Depending on your circumstances, this application process can be relatively straightforward or very complex.
We, therefore, recommend that you contact our immigration specialists today to avoid any delays or complications.
For more information click the following link: UK Work Permits and Visas
Work Permits for London
Oracle Solicitors head office is based in London, making us the ideal law firm to contact about immigration issues in the city.
The opportunities for work in London are endless and you can read more about how we can help if you click the following link: Work Permits for London
In any of these circumstances, our specialists can help you throughout the process from initial consultation through to a successful outcome.
We charge a fixed fee of £850.00 (+ VAT).
What services are included
- Considering documents
- Attending on the client
- Taking their instructions and providing advice
- Preparing and submitting the application
- Advising the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times. We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.