Are you planning on visiting the UK for a short period of time? You may need to apply for a standard Visitor Visa UK.
Oracle Solicitors team of highly experienced immigration lawyers in London and Belfast are here to assist you throughout the application and advise you on which type of visa you need.
Do not delay in contacting us for personal immigration advice so as to avoid any unnecessary delays or complications.
What is a Visitor Visa UK?
The standard visitors visa has replaced all previous visitor visas.
For more information please call our London or Belfast offices today.
Eligibility for a UK Standard Visitor Visa
One of the most important requirements when applying for a Standard Visitor Visa is being able to prove that you will leave the UK when your visa expires.
How this will be established:
- Your immigration history will be checked
- By looking at how frequently you visit the UK
- Whether you have a return flight booked
- The credibility for your visit to the UK
You must also be able to show how you will support yourself and any other dependants financially during your stay in the UK.
You will need to provide evidence of any business or activities that you are seeking to do while you visit the UK.
Other Information about UK Standard Visitor Visas
While on a temporary visit to the UK, there are a number of things are you are not permitted to do and these are:
- Marry or register a civil partnership
- Receive public funds
- Undertake work that is either paid or unpaid
Prior to arriving in the UK, you may need to receive entry clearance from the UK Border Agency.
To find out more about the different types of entry clearance contact us now.
It is of vital importance to seek legal advice should you have any questions about which Visitor Visa UK you should apply for and to help with making the application as straightforward as possible.
We charge a fixed fee of £850.00 (+ VAT).
What services are included
- Considering documents
- Attending on the client
- Taking their instructions and providing advice
- Preparing and submitting the application
- Advising the client on timelines and the outcome of their application
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times. We will normally be able to submit your application within 4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.