Damla AyasTrainee Solicitor
Damla is a Trainee Solicitor specialising in Extradition and Criminal cases. She is hugely passionate about protecting and upholding people’s human rights and ensuring that justice is served.
Damla also attends police station to defend Client’s. She offers free, legal and independent advice in a variety of allegations made against suspects.
Damla is always seeking for alternative routes in strengthening our cases and obtaining the necessary expert evidence in support of these cases.
The challenges that her job presents and the fact that each case is always different, is one reason why Damla loves what she does. Extradition is life-changing to her Clients and this is something that is fully understood by Damla, which is reflected in her commitment to her work and finding new ways to continually strengthen her cases.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Extradition law, Damla regularly keeps up to date with case law as her cases can heavily depend upon them. She also prides herself on refraining from using legal jargon and explaining the law in simplistic terms to her clients.
There are a wide variety of tasks that Damla regularly undertakes to help achieve the best possible results for her Clients. This includes:
- Liaising with experts and lawyers abroad to obtain reports in support of our cases.
- Regularly attending seminars to discuss updates in extradition law and leading cases. Many judges and lawyers from abroad would regularly attend and discuss cases.
- Liaising with a variety of experts, psychiatrist, psychologists, occupational therapists, neurologists and many more. – all experts are instructed in accordance with the Client’s individual needs.
- Arranging interpreters for the majority of Clients whose first language is not English in order to ensure the clients are supported throughout the proceedings.
Damla has experience personal injury, mainly clinical negligence claim, employer’s liability, slip and trips, public liability claims. Also dealt with a variety of road traffic accident claims.
- Siwak v Poland (2019) – Extradition – Private and family life – Balancing exercise
Thank you very much Damla for coming to the station with me when I was given my caution on the 6th April. I was very nervous, as you could tell. It was all bit of a strange experience for me and one that I know for certain I won’t be getting myself into again. You were amazing though and made me feel a lot more at ease. As well as giving me some clear and professional advice so thank you very much again!
I’m very happy with the service. Oracle met my expectations and I would use them again and recommend to others. My solicitor, Damla Ayas, was excellent throughout.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: