Fiona Patricia Mary PriorImmigration Paralegal
- Human Rights
- Criminal Law
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales (2018)
- Member of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Accredited Civil-Commercial Mediator
- LLB Law, Queen Mary University of London (2014)
- LLM Human Rights and Criminal Justice, Queens University Belfast (2015)
- Bar Professional Training Course, Manchester Metropolitan University (2017)
Fiona Prior is an experienced legal professional who has worked across Criminal, Human Rights and Immigration Law. Fiona prides herself in conducting cases in a professional and friendly manner and ensures all clients feel confident in how their case is being handled from the very beginning.
Prior to joining Oracle Solicitors, Fiona worked in a criminal firm focusing on Magistrates Court matters in Northern Ireland and before this, Fiona worked alongside Judge Siofra O’Leary at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg on cases involving violations of the European Convention of Human Rights.
The areas which Fiona has experience in are:
- Immigration Law: Family and Extended Family member applications, Article 8 Family and Private Life Applications, Business sponsorship licences, Refusals and Appeals.
- Human Rights Law: Cases pertaining to alleged violations of Articles of the ECHR.
- Criminal Law: Preparation of cases for court and representation of clients in magistrates and crown court trials relating to violent and sexual offences, dishonesty, road traffic offences and offences committed by youths.
In her spare time, Fiona enjoys travelling and playing the violin.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: