Hardavinder Singh MondairConsultant Solicitor
- Criminal Law
- Complex Fraud
- The Law Society
- P.G. DIP
HSM is an experienced solicitor who retains a wide ranging practice and is regularly instructed in matters of complex fraud, drugs supply and serious violence. Although he practices with a demanding caseload, HSM strives to deliver diligence and secure the best possible results for all his clients. HSM is also an accredited police station representative regularly representing clients at the police station.
- Operation BERG MEEKER & Operation BYGONE – Highly complex conspiracy fraud involving the systematic abuse of both the immigration and revenue systems on an industrial scale. This was the longest ever investigation undertaken by CFI involving a joint investigation by HMRC, the Home Office and Met Police. The fraud amounted over £13million from HMRC alone. The case lasted 3.5 years resulting in an 8 month long trial and involved over 1.2 million pages of evidence.
- Operation KANGO – large scale conspiracy banking fraud investigated by ERSOU Cyber Crime Unit. Involved abuse of telephone banking system and the targeting of major retail banks.
- Operation KHAMSIN & KELSEYA – Multi-handed fraud and money laundering to the value of £3million.
- NCA v H – Instructed to resolve complex POCA proceedings brought by the NCA which had been ongoing since 2009. HSM acted for the Defendant for 3 years, in the end securing the withdrawal of enforcement action, reduction in confiscation amount and interest.
- R v AR – Multi-handed conspiracy concerning the large scale manufacture and supply of lethal firearms.
- Operation Palomino – City of London DCPCU led prosecution of multi-handed banking fraud by staff of a leading retail bank.
- Operation Ghost Broker – City of London IFED led prosecution relating to insurance fraud, money laundering and conducting regulated activities.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: