Hardavinder Singh MondairConsultant Criminal Solicitor
- Criminal Law
- Complex Fraud
- Money Laundering
- The Law Society
- P.G. DIP
Hardavinder is an Experienced Solicitor who retains a wide-ranging practice, regularly being instructed in matters ranging from Complex Fraud, Drugs supply and Serious Violence to Motoring Offences.
Hardavinder is known to be dedicated, meticulous and approachable. Combined with his proactive approach, it is clear why Hardavinder is regularly recommended by his existing clients, community members and outside professionals.
Hardavinder is also an accredited police station representative regularly representing clients at the police station for some of the most serious of offences.
- Operation BERG MEEKER & Operation BYGONE – Highly complex conspiracy fraud involving the systematic abuse of both the Immigration and Revenue Systems on an Industrial scale. This was the longest ever investigation undertaken by CFI involving a joint investigation by HMRC, the Home Office and Met Police. The fraud amounted over £13million from HMRC alone. The case lasted 3.5 years resulting in an 8-month long trial and involved over 1.2 million pages of material.
- Operation KANGO – large scale conspiracy banking fraud investigated by ERSOU Cyber Crime Unit. Involved abuse of telephone banking system and the targeting of major retail banks.
- Operation KHAMSIN & KELSEYA – Multi-handed Fraud and Money Laundering to the value of £3 million.
- NCA v H– Instructed to resolve complex POCA proceedings brought by the NCA which had been ongoing since 2009. HSM acted for the Defendant for 3 years, in the end securing the Withdrawal of Enforcement Action, Reduction in confiscation amount and interest.
- R v AR– Multi-handed conspiracy concerning the large-scale manufacture and supply of lethal firearms.
- Operation Palomino – the City of London DCPCU led the prosecution of multi-handed banking fraud by the staff of a leading retail bank.
- Operation Ghost Broker – the City of London IFED led prosecution relating to Insurance Fraud, Money Laundering and Conducting Regulated Activities.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: