- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Business and Retail Leases
- The Law Society of England and Wales
Jagdeep Kandola is a Consultant Property Solicitor at Oracle Solicitors and is able to attend a meeting in London.
She has extensive experience in advising on all areas of Property Law. She deals predominately with complex Commercial Property areas and Development Sites. She also advises on residential property and re-finance for both commercial and residential portfolios. Jagdeep is confident in advising and assisting SME’s and PLC clients.
Jagdeep also deals with private client property work which encompasses:
- Primary School statutory transfers.
- Residential plots sales.
- Drafting community association leases.
- Drafting Licence to Occupy/ Licence to carry out works and Deed of Easements.
- Deed of Easements for underground services.
- Deed of Easement entered into with WPD.
- Re-purchase of ex-council house.
- Dealing with a transfer of land back to the Council under the terms of an s106 Agreement.
- Investigating title and reporting to instructing officers.
- Drafting Licence to Assign and AGA.
- Residential buybacks.
- Grant of Easements.
- Plot sales.
- S142 Highways Act Licence to Maintain
- Report on title for development sites.
- Deed of Surrender
- Service of s25 Notice
- Licence to Underlet and carry out works
- Preparing auction packs
- Service Tenancy Agreements
- Purchasing small plots of land subject to outline planning permission or planning permission, carrying out additional searches such as gas pipe, wireless and telecommunications searches, obtain searches on the prescriptive right of light or air rights.
- Assisting a company to borrow £650,000.00 by registering first legal charges against the company assets, carrying out searches, dealing with legal charges and debentures and obtaining a deed of priorities and obtaining consent from the first charge to register a second charge.
- Dealing with the secondary lender/bridging loan terms and conditions.
- Acting on behalf of a plc client who agreed on a refinance package £3.5 million with a new lender.
- Lease renewals.
- Purchase of land with outline planning permission/ full planning permission.
- Sale of the leasehold interest.
- Registration of company loans at Companies House.
- Drafting of a commercial lease together with rent deposit deed and inventory.
- Drafting advice letter to a client, whereby the client was going against the legal advice provided.
- Purchase of freehold, drafting contract including relevant clauses referring to transfer of going concern.
- Residential Lease extension.
- Purchase of freehold subject to occupational leases.
- Individual transferring a residential and commercial property to their company. Thereafter the company created long leasehold interest of the two flats above the commercial business premises and thereafter securing lending against the lease by Aldermore bank plc. I drafted the commercial business lease for the ground floor, two long residential leases, sub-lease for the commercial business.
- Preparing transfer of parts.
- Reporting to a client bidding for a property at auction.
- Purchasing properties were the clients are trustees of self -invested personal pension.
- Preparing second legal charges, debentures, joint loan agreements and personal guarantees to secure loans.
Jagdeep has gained experience in a wide variety of complex matters.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: