Jason Mc KenzieConsultant Solicitor
- Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Commercial Contracts
- Employments Law
- The Law Society
- Employment Lawyer Associations
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
Jason McKenzie is a Consultant Solicitor with Oracle advising on all aspects of employment law and commercial contracts.
Jason spent several years working at two Legal 500 firms in London, both of which were recognised as leaders in their fields. Jason also was Principal of a legal consultancy practice for a number of years.
Jason has considerable experience of advising a range of clients including private companies, trade unions, national staff associations, charities, educational institutions and individuals at all levels of organisations.
Jason also has extensive experience of providing employment law advice in the context of organisational restructures, acquisitions and outsourcings (involving from one member of staff to several hundred). He has advised numerous organisations on both sides of the TUPE process, as well as individuals.
His employment law experience includes:
- Contentious work: Complex employment tribunal cases including discrimination (various types), whistleblowing, unfair dismissal, breach of contract and pensions-related claims
- Non-contentious work: Advice on the employment implications (including EU law considerations) on contract issues, consultancy agreements, employment policies and procedures, department restructuring/redundancies, TUPE, compromise agreements, industrial relations and provision of training.
A few of the projects and contracts Jason has been advising on recently include:
- Transfer of a local authority waste and recycling service to a PLC (with a multi-million-pound contract value);
- Outsourcing of an ICT division to a PLC for the provision of IT and IT-related services;
- Property regeneration project relating to the transfer of a regional shopping centre;
- Numerous commercial contracts including: management/operations agreements, agency agreements, tender documentation, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, consultancy agreements;
- Advising on terms and conditions of business.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: