Kumsal has dual qualifications in Turkey and the United Kingdom a former women’s international basketball player, Kumsal comes with a competitive and must win attitude. Kumsal manages a team of 10 Paralegals, offering day to day support and case management reviews. Kumsal’s experience in Aviation has enabled her to be involved in many specialist areas and brings those skills and experiences to the department.
- Aviation (Litigation)
- Aviation (Commercial)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University (2016)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University (2015)
- LL.M. with Merit in Commercial and Corporate Law, Queen Mary University of London (2014)
- BA in Law with Honour, Cankaya University – Ankara, Turkey (2011)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe – International Association
of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Member of Ankara Bar Association (2012 – Present)
- Cankaya University Law Faculty
- Introduction to International Air Law: Civil Aviation Authority
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Never miss email updates in your inbox.