Neelam RaniHead of Immigration
- Corporate & Business Immigration
- Private / Individual Immigration
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Accredited as Supervisor and Level 2 Senior Caseworker by the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme since 2011
Neelam Rani is Head of Immigration at Oracle Solicitors in London.
She has extensive experience in advising on all areas of Immigration. She deals predominately with the Points Based System (PBS) Tier 1 (Entrepreneur and Investment), Tier 2 (Skilled workers and Intra-Company Transfers), Tier 4 (Students) and Tier 5 (Temporary Workers). She also advises on the Sole Representative Visa and Business Visitor Visa. Neelam is confident in advising and assisting Companies, Small Businesses, Higher Education Institutions, Private Colleges and Individuals.
Neelam is familiar with the Home Office Sponsor Management System (SMS) and able to advise on obtaining a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, assigning a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS), reporting and advising on compliance issues and Home Office audits (for Tier 2, 4 and 5).
Neelam also deals with Individual Immigration which encompasses:
- Spouse/unmarried/fiancée visa
- Family visa (parent/grandparent/child)
- Indefinite leave to remain applications (10 and 20-year route)
- British Citizenship (Naturalisation and Registration)
- EU and EEA Applications
- Human Rights and applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Detention, Bail, Removal and Deportation
- Visitor Visa
Neelam has gained experience in a wide variety of complex matters under the Immigration Rules. She is passionate about securing a successful outcome for her clients and will challenge the Home Office where necessary.
She is accredited as a Supervisor and Level 2 Senior Caseworker under the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme since 2011. Neelam has demonstrated the level of knowledge and expertise in this area of law as defined by the Law Society.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: