Ronald SempebwaHead of Private Immigration
- Public Law
- Immigration Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Wills & Contentious Probate
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Higher Court Advocate
- Police Station Accredited Representative
Ronald Sempebwa is a highly experienced lawyer with wide and varied expertise. With over 16 years’ experience, his career has seen him work for both in the public sector representing public bodies, local and central government as well as within the private sector.
Ronald has established a reputation for his ‘no-nonsense’ and pragmatic approach which has led him to achieve incredible results with his cases throughout the years. Ronald’s experience at the Government Legal Department provides him with a greater understanding of the workings of the Home Office in relation to Immigration issues which has proved to be invaluable to his clients and an advantage in dealing with such cases at Oracle Solicitors.
In particular, Ronald has recently been instructed in the following areas:
- Civil Litigation: Defending Public Law Challenges, Professional Negligence,
- Commercial Litigation: Construction Disputes, Contracts, Property Litigation, complex and large volume Debt Recovery
- Immigration: Personal and Business Visa applications, Appeals, Judicial Reviews applications
- Crime & Regulatory: Civil Fraud Litigation, Money Laundering Investigations and Prosecutions, Trading Standards and Consumer Litigation, Benefit Fraud Prosecutions, Health and Safety prosecutions, Environmental law Prosecutions and all aspects of Criminal Investigation and Enforcement work.
- Housing law: Landlord Disputes, Leasehold Disputes and Negotiations, Property Damage and Litigation, Possession / Forfeiture Proceedings, Rent Arrears and Debt Collection
In his spare time, Ronald loves to travel the world and embrace different cultures. He also has a keen interest in skiing, art and dance theatre, boxing and cooking.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: