Ronald SempebwaImmigration Solicitor
- Public Law
- Immigration Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Housing Law
- Criminal Law
- Crown Court
- Magistrate Court
- Police Station
- Court Of Appeal
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Higher Court Advocate
- Police Station Accredited Representative
- Duty Solicitors
Ronald Sempebwa is a highly experienced lawyer whose expertise ranges from Commercial Litigation to Immigration Law. With over 16 years’ experience, his career has seen him work for both the government and private law firms.
Ronald has established a reputation for his ‘no-nonsense’ and pragmatic approach which has led him to achieve incredible results with his cases throughout the years. Ronald’s time working with the Home Office has given him an insider knowledge about Immigration issues which is providing him and his clients a great advantage in dealing with such cases at Oracle Solicitors.
The particular areas where Ronald has vast expertise are:
- Civil Litigation: Defending Public Law Challenges, Professional Negligence, Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation: Construction Disputes, Contracts, Property Litigation, complex and large volume Debt Recovery
- Immigration Law: Personal and Business Visa applications, Refusal & Appeals, Judicial Reviews
- Regulatory: Civil Fraud Litigation, Money Laundering Investigations and Prosecutions, Trading Standards and Consumer Litigation
- Criminal Litigation: Benefit Fraud Prosecutions, Health and Safety, Environmental Prosecutions and all aspects of Criminal Investigation and Enforcement work.
- Housing law: Landlord Disputes, Leasehold Disputes and Negotiations, Property Damage and Litigation, Possession / Forfeiture Proceedings, Rent Arrears and Debt Collection
In his spare time, Ronald loves to travel the world and embrace different cultures. He also has a keen interest in skiing, art and dance theatre, kickboxing and cooking.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: