Our charges will be based on the time actually spent by the solicitors
and other staff in respect of any work which they do on your behalf.
Our current hourly rates are set out below:
- Senior Solicitors – £400 (All figures exclude VAT)
- Solicitors – £300 (All figures exclude VAT)
- Trainee Solicitors, Paralegal – £150 (All figures exclude VAT)
The work we carry out on your immigration case can take several hours, therefore we understand some clients prefer fixed fee costs. We will provide you with a fixed fee quote at the initial consultation dependant on the complexity of your case (if you prefer this option).
If you wish to proceed with hourly rate fees you can expect on average to pay the following dependant on the fee-earners hourly rate.
The following applications typically take between 4 – 8 hours to complete (dependant on the complexity of the matter), the average cost will be between £1,200 – £3,200 depending on the fee-earner.
- Visitor Visas (Tourism: family/friend visit), business, academic, prospective student, etc
- Replacing a Biometrics Residence Permit
- Single-use entry visa
The following applications typically take between 8 – 10 hours to complete (dependant on the complexity of the matter), the average cost will be between £2,000 – £4,000 depending on the fee-earner.
- EEA Applications on behalf of nationals and their family members including applications for permanent residence, residence cards, and registration certificates.
- Administrative Reviews
The following applications typically take between 8 – 14 hours to complete (dependant on the complexity of the matter), the average cost will be between £2,000 – £5,600 depending on the fee-earner.
- Spouse and partners applications, including fiancé(e), s or proposed civil partners
- Long residence (10 and 20-year residence)
- Dependent relative and family reunion applications
- Further, leave to remain applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Ancestry visa
- Article 8 – Right to private and family life applications
- Tier 4 (General) Student
- Tier 4 (Child) Student
The following applications typically take between 8 – 16 hours to complete (dependant on the complexity of the matter), the average cost will be between £2,000 – £6,400 depending on the fee-earner.
- Deportation and Removal
- Tier 1 of the Points Based System – entry clearance and further leave to remain applications only
- Tier 2 of the Points Based System – entry clearance and further leave to remain applications only
- Tier 5 of the Points Based System – entry clearance and further leave to remain applications only
- Emergency applications
- Judicial Review
In all cases, the exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. The factors we will take into account are:
- The amount of supporting documentary evidence that we need to consider
- The complexities of the case (such as your previous immigration history, criminal convictions, etc.)
- Which language(s) you speak
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
The work involved in each matter:
- discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and exploring other options that may be available to you;
- giving you advice about the requirements of the applicable immigration rules, timescales and whether you meet the criteria, the merits of your application;
- if you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- considering the supporting documentary evidence you have provided;
- where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview or carrying out mock interviews: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time.
- giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
For an informal discussion regarding your case, or to book an appointment with our Immigration team, please call us now on 020 3051 5060.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]