If you or your business are suspected of a financial crime, you will need specialist advice from the outset to deal with demands of the authorities.
For companies that uncover fraud can be huge but we are here to help you decide on the right course of action and assist you in navigating any requirements that need. We have significant experience and expertise in helping clients overcome any of the above experiences and have successfully defended thousands of clients in this complex area of criminal law.
As businesses become ever-increasingly global, it is also imperative that there is a good understanding of various international laws.
Criminal investigations into financial crime can involve:
- Assets taken and you being ordered to pay the costs of taking you to court
- Being charged with a Criminal Offence
- Being forced to hand over information or documents
- Being interviewed under caution
- Facing prosecution in the Magistrates and Crown courts
- Property being Seized and taken from your home or offices
- Restraint Orders or property freezing orders against your personal and company assets
- Your electronic devices including computers being seized and searched
- Your home and offices being searched
How Oracle Solicitors Can Help You
Our fraud and Financial crime team are dedicated to providing the best possible service and in fighting for a positive outcome for your case. We have handled cases both in the UK and internationally and deal with cases from minor fraud to major international fraud.
We know the issues that you, your employees and your family will be facing and we offer a great deal of support and expert advice in defending your case and dealing with related problems.
Need to speak with a Solicitors?
We offer a FREE Consultation with our Criminal Defence Solicitors.
We will ensure that you fully understand the severity and implications of your individual case and keep you fully informed as to what will happen next.